# Abuse 🚨
It is not okay to use Freeiam products for these restricted purposes.
# Use Restrictions
We also recognize that technology is an amplifier: it can enable the helpful and the harmful. That’s why we’ve established this policy. If you have an account with any of our products, you can’t use them for any of the restricted purposes listed below. If we find out you are, we will take action.
# Restricted purposes
- Child exploitation, sexualization, or abuse: We don’t tolerate any activities that create, disseminate, or otherwise cause child abuse. Keep away and stop. Just stop.
- Doxing: If you are using Freeiam products to share other peoples’ private personal information for the purposes of harassment, we don’t want anything to do with you.
- Infringing on intellectual property: You can’t use Freeiam products to make or disseminate work that uses the intellectual property of others beyond the bounds of fair use (opens new window).
- Malware or spyware: Code for good, not evil. If you are using our products to make or distribute anything that qualifies as malware or spyware — including remote user surveillance — begone.
- Phishing or otherwise attempting fraud: It is not okay to lie about who you are or who you affiliate with to steal from, extort, or otherwise harm others.
- Spamming: No one wants unsolicited commercial emails. We don’t tolerate folks (including their bots) using Freeiam products for spamming purposes. If your emails don’t pass muster with CAN-SPAM (opens new window) or any other anti-spam law, it’s not allowed.
- Violence, or threats thereof: If an activity qualifies as violent crime in Europe or where you live, you may not use Freeiam products to plan, perpetrate, or threaten that activity.
We’ve outlined these restrictions to be clear about what we won’t stand for. That said, this list is by no means exhaustive. We will make changes over time.
# How to report abuse
Please share as much as you are comfortable with about the account, the content or behavior you are reporting, and how you found it. Sending us a URL or screenshots is super helpful. We will not disclose your identity to anyone associated with the reported account. For copyright cases, we've outlined extra instructions on how to notify us about infringement claims.
Someone on our team will respond within one business day to let you know we’ve begun investigating. We will also let you know the outcome of our investigation (unless you ask us not to or we are not allowed to under law).